Yoshi's San Francisco Events Department offers the finest in Corporate Dining and Entertainment, Private Events, Birthdays, Weddings, Teambuilding, and more.
San Francisco Chronicle Food Critic
Michael Bauer (3 years standing)
Yoshi's San Francisco invites you to host your next event in our 28,000 square foot, two-story, state-of-the-art venue. Our four versatile and unique private rooms, as well as the option of renting both our dining room and our Club, allow us to customize our space to comfortably suit the needs of private events of all sizes, with up to 1000 guests. Yoshi's offers many options for hosting a memorable, seamless event that you and your guests will truly enjoy.
Yoshi's Michellin–rated dining room features mouth-watering, modern Japanese cuisine accented by the use of modern and traditional Japanese techniques and local and sustainable ingredients. Our extensive selection of fine cocktails created by our talented bartenders, the excellent service provided by all of our staff, and the very best of local, national and international music by artists of many genres, all combine to make Yoshi's San Francisco the ultimate venue for cocktails, dining and entertainment.Quick Facts:
- Open 7 days a week for Private Events.
- Maximum capacity of up to 1000 guests.
- Four private rooms: the Irori Room, the Omakase Room, the Enkai Room and the Sake Lounge (see specific details for each room below).
- Yoshi's Club and Restaurant are both available for full and partial buyouts for groups of up to 1000 guests.
- Daytime private events are also available in both the Club and the Restaurant.
- Additional services such as audio-visual, transportation, linen rentals, florals, entertainment, and souvenir tickets printed with your corporate logo are available. Please inquire with your Event Manager for details.
Yoshi's • San Francisco
An exclusive, glass-enclosed, chef's table with direct views into Yoshi's open kitchen. Omakase translates as "Chef's Choice" and, if you would like, our Executive Chef will be pleased to design a menu specifically for your group.
Host an intimate evening with family and friend, seated in the traditional Japanese kotatsu style.
This room offers the simple elegance of a wood beamed ceiling and modern shoji screens and is a comfortable and private spot for a larger party or business dinner.
44 seated (with audiovisual)
Our chic, modern bar and lounge on the second floor has impressive views of both the kitchen and main dining room. It also accesses the mezzanine level of the Club, so after enjoying mouth-watering cuisine your party can enjoy an evening of world-class music.
DINING ROOM / CLUB BUY-OUTS
Celebrate your wedding with a dinner in the main Dining Room.
Host a reception in the Circle Lounge, our main bar area, followed by a fundraiser in the Club; each table pre-set with sushi and snacks for your guests.
Or plan your corporate meeting in our Club, followed by a private dinner for your clients or employees in the restaurant.
Yoshi's flexible venue can be tailored to accommodate any event, of up to 100 guests.